Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What up Y'all

Hello my name is Ryan and I created this blog to share with everyone the kind of music that I enjoy. This is not intended to be about a specific genre or style of music, but rather about all the interesting types of music that I find through friends, family, and anyone or anything really.

This first video I am posting is very relevant to me because I will be performing this piece tonight with my Brass Ensemble. We are from Gainesville State College in Gainesville, GA. Another reason I created this blog is to share with the world what it's like to be a undergraduate music performer major, and the experiences that come with it. I hope to put a recording of our Brass Ensemble on here soon. Anyways, I hope to hear from you guys about what you think.






6 comments:

  1. Not my kind of music, but this playing type needs some serious skill! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful, music has a magical quality in that it can convey and invoke similar emotions and reactions throughout various individuals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love to listen to classical music sometimes. especially when im studying or just want to relax. like the one's you have posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really into classical music... never listened to this symphony before though. Thanks for sharing :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonna use these vids as samples.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete